The primary objectives of this MCPCM are to
- Understand the principles of effective practices in projects in order to achieve the expectations on project profitability.
- Explain about the body of knowledge and standards of conduct for the practice of cost management.
- Provide insights on project cost elements understanding along with quantifying and managing project cost thoroughly during bidding/proposal stage and during execution of the project.
- Impart the skills to Estimate and Control Cost in Project Development and Implementation stage.
- Focus on essentials aspects - nature of the costs, cost concepts, costing methods, cost units, cost centres, cost behavior, cost-volume- profit analysis, budgeting basics and its use in EPC project monitoring and control.
- Cost Management is one of the key 15 competencies as per PRAGATI (L&T’s Project Leadership Development Program).
Duration: 6 days - 48 hours
Target Audience: Tier-1 to Tier-3