L&T Institute of Project Management
Faculty: Dr. Hiren Maniar
- 'Working Capital Management in Projects – Case Study on Indian Construction Companies' PMI (Project Management Institute) India Research & Academic Conference December 2011 (PMIREC2011)
- 'Hydro Power Project Financing Scenario in India - A Case Study on Hydro Power Projects in India' International Conference on Dynamics of Global Recession: Economics and Corporate Strategies for Survival and Growth conducted between 6th to 8th January 2012 at Vadodara, Volume-1 2012, Paper no-30, Page no-225, ISBN: 978-93-812361-78-8 .
Faculty: Dr. Hiren Maniar
- 'Risk Analysis of Infrastructure Projects – A Case Study on Build -Operate -Transfer Projects in India' - International Journal "The IUP Journal of Financial Risk Management" Vol.II No.4 December 2010. VOL VII No.4 2010, Paper no-3, Page no-34, ISBN: 0972-916X
- 'Importance of Cash Flow Hedging in Projects from Corporate Sustainability" – International Journal' NICMAR Journal of Construction Management", VOL XXVII, September 2012, ISSN No: 0970-3675.
- Scenario of Viability Gap Funding (VGF) concept in Indian Infrastructure Projects” - International Journal of Infrastructure Development, Volume 5, NO-01, June 2013, ISSN 0974-9306.
- “Managing Liquidity in Construction Projects “– International Journal of Management Development and Training, Volume-I, March 2014, ISSN: 2347-9361.
- Take out Financing Scenario in Indian Infrastructure Projects” - International Journal of Management Research, Volume – 2, Issue – 11, November 2014, ISSN: 2321-1709.
Faculty: K P Reghunath
- Evaluation of Safety Performance in a Construction Organisation in India: A Study - International Scholarly Research Network, ISRN Civil Engineering, Volume 2011, Article ID 276545. Jointly written by S.V.S.Rajaprasad and K.P.Reghunath.
- Empirical Analysis of Link Between Safety Awareness and Reporting of Near Misses by Construction Workers in India – Engineering Today monthly journal, June 2011, Volume XIII, Issue 6, pp 141-150, ISSN : 0974-8377. Jointly written by S.V.S.Rajaprasad, K.P.Reghunath and K.Srinivas.
- Risk Assessment and Mathematical Analysis on Effect of Thermal Stress Among Employees of a Paper Industry – International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562, Volume 5 Number 10 (2010) pp. 1693-1698. Jointly written by S.V.S.Rajaprasad and K.P.Reghunath.
- Empirical Analysis of Construction Safety Climate – A Study –International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol.2 (6), 2010, 1699-1707, ISSN: 0975-5462. Jointly written by S.V.S.Rajaprasad and K.P.Reghunath.
- Selection of Hearing Protectors to reduce Occupational Illness in Cement Industry – Indian Cement Review, August 2009. Jointly written by S.V.S.Rajaprasad and K.P.Reghunath.