Construction Project Planning and Management [CPPM] Programme in collaboration with World Bank
This is a collaborative programme with World Bank to strengthen the project management capability of Government organisations associated with World Bank assisted projects. The Programme focuses on how to plan, manage and control construction operations and resources while building project management competencies to achieve predictable project results. This Programme also addresses the skills and knowledge required at each stage of construction project execution and the critical elements within each stage.
- To identify the importance of construction pre-project planning and its influence on the project outcomes.
- To impart well-rounded view of managing construction projects with a focus on global and local contract practices, project finance control and reporting, project process, procedures and risk management.
- To understand construction project management practices during “Pre-Construction”, “Construction” and “Close-Out Stage” for effective delivery project.
- To enhance knowledge about project information management including use of technology for smart project management, project documents, records, retention and archival for future use and limiting claims and legal issues.
- To develop skills required for effective stakeholder engagement and interface management.
Programme Fundamentals, Duration and Venue
- The Programme is a residential programme. It will be conducted at L&T Institute of Project Management, L&T KC Residency Campus, Vadodara.
- The contact sessions will comprise of input sessions, proficiency assessment, group presentations and invited presentations.
- The Programme is planned for 6 days of classroom teaching including applicable case studies.
- The course pedagogy includes use of cases as learning tools.