To develop a premier world class education centre, for creating global project management professionals, thereby making Larsen & Toubro (L&T) a centre of excellence in project management.
To develop and deliver high quality education and research in project management in consonance with the vision of L&T by providing state-of-the-art infrastructure and learner friendly atmosphere with innovative pedagogy thereby creating a pool of world class and socially responsible project professionals.
- Provide a high quality and relevant education in project management for all L&T employees and prepare them to be proficient as contributing members of project teams and also as excellent project managers.
- Collate and disseminate the body of knowledge in project management as practiced in Larsen & Toubro - L&T Body of Knowledge (L&T BOK) through structured courses in project management.
- Develop and deliver project management cases from projects undertaken by L&T.
- Benchmark global project management practices and incorporate these practices in the curriculum thereby creating a centre of excellence in project management.
- Collaborate with leading institutes of repute across the globe for research in project management for enhancing excellence in project management.
- Create a unique body of knowledge - L&T BOK - and document in archival publications and textbooks.
- Develop and nurture a talent pool of project management trainers from the practicing managers as a resource for the organisation.