The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Essentials of Infrastructure & Construction Management is spread over 24 months and is exclusive to L&T employees.
- To build overall understanding of key aspects of the infrastructure and construction business
- To enable effective communication with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and any outside agencies
- To create awareness of principles and practices of infrastructure and Construction Management and its related areas
- To facilitate application of the knowledge and skills for effective delivery of the projects/functions assigned to the participants along with legal and business inputs
- To understand and apply tools and techniques of tracking and monitoring project time, costs and resources so as to ensure that the work is executed on time, within budget and to the owner’s satisfaction